Expert Employment Solicitors
The employment department at Paul Davis & Co has experience in all aspects of employment law and offers skilled advice to both employees and employers on how to manage and resolve employment problems – whether through negotiation or litigation.
We offer all of our clients excellent legal advice and representation at extremely competitive and affordable rates in the following areas:
- Bullying and Harassment – Our expert employment solicitors will provide advice and assistance if you are being bullied or harrassed at work.
- Compromise Agreements – We provide expert advice and assistance in relation to compromise agreements and ensure that you are properly compensated for the termination of your employment.
- Contracts of Employment – We can advise you in relation to disputes regarding contract terms.
- Discrimination – We can assist with all types of discrimination, such as:
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Dismissal – If you have been dismissed our expert employment solicitors will be able to offer advice and assistance.
- Grievance and Disciplinary Hearings – We will advise you and support you through disciplinary and grievance proceedings, including Professional Discipline representation and advice, for professionals facing disciplinary and fitness to practice investigations.
- Maternity & Paternity Issues – We will advise you fully as to your rights in relation to such matters as leave, flexible working and pay issues.
- Pay and bonus disputes – Our expert employment solicitors will assist you with disputes regarding pay and bonus disputes.
- Redundancy – We will provide comprehensive advice, guidance and support as to your rights in relation to redundancy issues
- Whistleblowing – Our expert employment solicitors will provide advice and assistance if you are badly treated or dismissed for whistleblowing at work.